Sunday, June 19, 2016

The Lord Knows Us...


June 13th 2016


Dear Friends and Family, 
  This week was full of great things that happened so I will give an outline and then I will get to the part that truly matters which is the spiritually fulfilling points in all these events. We Had Elder Kopischke of the Seventy come to our mission to reorganize the Stake Presidency here in Baton Rouge, but he also made time for us as Missionaries. He came with the Spirit of the Lord to instruct us on anything that was placed on our hearts to question or to ask. It was a wonderful meeting and I had great hopes for the future of this mission, and had a confirmation that thus far I have been moving on the path the Lord sees fit for me. How great is the Master's Plan, for it is our personal plan.
He then addressed us for Stake Conference and he said that strengthening families in zion, activating members, and then receiving referrals is the most successful and most important way to do missionary work; and I sure felt happy inside cause our recently activated Brother brought his friend to the conference and all the general authorities invited any visitors to be baptized and he says he felt something. WOO!

Time is running short but maybe in the near future there will be souls coming in or back to the kingdom, it's been so nice to see the Saviour work in this area, He amazes me indeed.

The Lord knows us, our plans, and our hearts, let our hearts be one, like Zion, so we can be partakers of the blessings of that city of old taken up. Love you all so so so so much. I am going to a BBQ with all the Elders today so I must bid you adieu.

love -elder joshua dean rush
A bayou runs through Plaquemine

No comments:

Post a Comment