Saturday, August 8, 2015

A picture is worth a thousand words.....

July 28, 2015

This is me and my new comp, Elder Ralph, he's from Cincinnati, Ohio

This week, (me) mom "Are you going to write this week"
                           Josh "Kinda"

I will let my pictures tell you the story of the last week. We went to an alligator farm and a luau and had good p-day and I kissed (not really) a turtle that was really mean and snappy.

turtlessss

Alligator

swampland is cool

more alligator
 
moreeee gator

I like to kiss alligators

Goin' to get caught

cute posing.....I guess (I bet the sisters made him do it ;)

first district meeting, cause rush is bak! this time with elder ralph yeaaaa

jeep love (They have a brand new jeep and 
as senior companion Josh gets to drive, he loves it)

more jeep love

Sister Kay set up the luau on Friday. (It had Somoan and Tongan and more Polynesians from off of Fort Polk come and dance.)

Dancers


even Elder Forbush (on the left) and Elder Jensen (on the right) got to do the haka ;)

more dancing





God is good, the mission is great, it's 103 degrees outside but we still kickin!!

love -elder rush





No comments:

Post a Comment